You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
What is a Cookie
Acceptance of Cookies: current regulations
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment and develop your activity, we use our own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analiticas||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-funcionales||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necesaria||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|pll_language||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
Manage and reject the use of Cookie
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above link. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
Using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.