This Legal Notice is intended to inform you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that regulate the use of this website.
The moment you access this thomassonexport.com website, you assume the status of user, so the content of this Legal Notice affects you directly. Therefore, it is important that you read it to dispel any doubts you may have and be aware of the conditions you are accepting.
To begin with, you should know that this website complies with current regulations on data protection, with the aim of providing you with the guarantees, security and transparency that, as a user, correspond to you when using this website.
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons), which is the new regulation of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or a blog must assume when managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, if applicable.
The person in charge and owner of this website is Thomasson Company (hereinafter COMPANY)
- Name: Thomasson Comany
- Website activity: distribution of content related to (thomassonexport.com), display of advertising, and recommendation of affiliate products.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of access to the website
As a user of our website, you also have a series of obligations:
- You may not use this website to carry out activities contrary to law, morality, public order and, in general, to make use of it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
- You will not be able to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages using a false identity.
- You will also be solely responsible for carrying out any type of illicit action, harmful to rights, harmful and/or harmful on third-party sites to which we may refer you from this website for the development of our activity.
As responsible for the website, the COMPANY may interrupt the service of the page that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship if it detects a use of the website or any of the services offered therein that may be considered Contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this website (text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents) is protected by current laws on Property Intellectual and Industrial, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
As the owner of this website, the COMPANY does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use thereof by users does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, cession or retransmission, total or partial, of the information contained on the page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization from the COMPANY is prohibited.
This website includes links to third party sites. The pages belonging to these third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by us, so the COMPANY cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites, nor for the measures adopted regarding their privacy or the treatment of your personal data or others that may arise.
Limitation of liability
In exercising your right as owner of this website, we inform you that COMPANY is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the page.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Of the damages that could come from the illegal or improper use of the tools of the site.
Privacy and data protection policy
This website complies with current regulations on data protection, which means that, as a user, you must give your express consent before providing us with personal data through the different forms made available in the sections of our page.
To do this, for the sake of transparency and the exercise of your right, our duty is to inform you about the personal data that we collect, store and process and for what purposes, having the possibility of freely revoking your consent at any time.
As we inform you when accessing our website, this site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to provide you with the best user experience and develop our activity.
At any time, you will have the option to configure your browser to reject the use of these cookies that, in some case, will affect your user experience.